Play organised games of cricket at the Trinners – build cricket skills and make new friends! Club cricket provides opportunities to engage in competition and more specific skill development where mastering the basics of cricket are a priority.
Whether you are a junior who has been through the Milo programs or have just played in the backyard, at school, in the park or on the beach, Holy Trinity Cricket Club provides a great environment for making friends and also for developing and honing cricket skills.
So what is Junior Club Cricket?
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 9-17
- For kids with basic cricket skills
- Play games of cricket
- Game formats and length vary
- Play a full cricket season
- Some equipment may be provided
- Fun and active