1. At all times abide by the rules of the Association in which you compete, and the Team and Club that you play for. This includes, but not limited to, Matches, Training, Club Functions and general appearance at the Club.
2. “At the Club” is not limited to the venue of training or matches, but may include any venue or area whereby club activities are being participated in.
3. Never argue with an umpire or official. If you disagree, please consult your Captain, Coach or Team Manager at an appropriate moment.
4. Always show respect to players, umpires, coaches, officials, members and supporters, even if you do not agree with decisions or certain outcomes.
5. Disagreements on on-field decisions or team selections should be dealt with through appropriate channels, including speaking directly with your captain and/or coach, and/or Chairman of Selectors.
6. Ensure that all behavior is consistent with what would be considered good sportsmanship and within the spirit of the game.
7. Do not be critical of others in their roles within the Club.
8. Treat all players, officials and members of both the Club and your opposition in a way that you would want to be treated.
9. Do not use derogatory language nor participate in any form of bullying or racism, ensuring all persons are treated equally. This includes using social media.
10. Encourage your Club, your teammates, your captains and coaches, and yourself to ensure your experience is the best it can be.
11. Be willing to be involved in your Club’s development and social activities.
12. Perform duties and tasks around the Club as required and as asked to ensure you contribute to the overall running of the Club.
13. Be prepared to be responsible for your own actions and any consequences they bring.
14. Ensure you are fully financially paid member of the Club, unless an agreement has been reached with the Committee. Failure do to so will impact on your selection in teams.
15. Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct may lead to disciplinary action at the discretion of the Club Committee.
16. The Committee will take into account aspects of the breach including, but not limited to, the severity, the regularity and any prior breaches.